Acting Station Manager
- Producer, Director, Editor and Videographer of “Update News“
- Producer and Videographer of “Two-Minute Drill“
- Producer of “Content Delaware: Wilmington Edition”
- Associate Producer/Assistant Director/Videographer of “Wilmington In the Middle of It All” and “Breakfast with the Governor”
- Videographer and Assistant Floor Manager for “Window On Wilmington”
- Videographer, Set Design and Assistant Floor Manager for “For The Record”
- Videographer, Camera Operator, Director, Floor Manager and Editor for WITN productions including: City Council and Committee Meetings, specialty programs and Public Service Announcements
Previously worked in film, video and commercial productions on the local and national level, including NFL Films, CNN, CSPAN, Banyan Productions, Bunim/Murray, Comcast and more. Wrote, produced and directed short films that were selected and shown on the national film festival circuit, winning various awards including best short film, audience selection, cineservices cinematography & lighting award. Temple University – B.A. in Film and the Media Arts
Senior Producer/Technical Advisor
Sr. Producer/On-Air Talent
- Producer, Videographer, Editor, Writer, and Host for “Latinos en Accion con Yesenia Taveras,” plus its online segments and newsletters.
- Producer, Videographer, Editor, Spanish Script Writer and Anchor of “Primeras Noticias Locales,” plus its online segments and newsletters.
- Department liaison to the Hispanic community.
- Translates announcements for Message Board and WITN22 En Espanol.
- Director, Camera Operator, Floor Manager, Audio, and Graphics for City Council and Committee meetings.
- Director, Producer, Videographer, Writer, and Editor for WITN productions in Spanish includingAn alumna Public Service Announcements and WITN22enEspanol Twitter Account.
- Production Assistant for “Window On Wilmington.”
Previously worked for local and national television, radio and magazine publications, including Black Enterprise Magazine, Career Communications Group, ESPN, WPVI-TV 6, Def Jam records, Delaware’s Comcast Leased Access Channel and more.
B.A. in Communications from Morgan State University with Magna Cum Laude Honors.
India Sage Williams
India Sage Williams is an African-American award-winning journalist, television host, and up and coming digital media maven from Delaware. A reporter and producer for Wilmington city council television station, WITN 22, where she is responsible for the community and politics beat. An alumna of Delaware State University, she is equipped with a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications, Television, Radio and Film production, and trailblazing in the fields of public relations, digital media marketing, & advertising. She has worked for CBS News, Washington D.C., New York City and Philadelphia. She also writes for notable sites like allhiphop.com, Afro Philly, LA Black Post, and National Black Guide, to name a few.
India has interviewed celebrities such as Growing Up Hip Hop stars Angela Simmons, Jojo Simmons, Vanessa Simmons, comedian Torrei Hart, Artist/activist David Banner, Hip-Hop legend Biz Markie, new age front liner Dave East and notable media industry professionals such as Dyana Williams, Krystle Coleman, and more. With the execution of a vision that spans far beyond that of the average entertainment journalist, India is most notably known for her work as an a protagonist of inspirational stories of humane interest, paving a path to her highly sought coverage of prominent figures in history including, but not limited to, the first African American transplant surgeon, Dr. Velma Scantlebury, the Governor of Delaware, and others.
India also produces original content that airs on her dedicated website, IndiaSageTheBrand.com, and YouTube channel. Her sites feature entertainment coverage, stories of humane interest, and political and socially conscious content. Public speaking is also one of India’s many talents. India Sage has been a keynote speaker and host at over 300 events. India has motivated, engaged with over 10,000 people. She has spoken at fortune 500 company dinners, nation, and community-wide conferences, high schools, and universities. As for organization affiliation, she currently is a member of NABJ, PABJ, SAG AFTRA, Communities In Schools Alumni chapter, and Pearls Of Wisdom Alumni Chapter.
A voice and support system for her community, her love for and desire to be in the service of others extends far beyond her career and business. In 2018 Rutgers University awarded India with the “Inspirational Journalist of the Year” award. A cross-examination of her social presence reveals a woman who attributes her proudest moments and reasons for success to be those steepened in the mentorship of youth, countless hours of community service, and her commitment to serving as a motivational force wherever she may be called to serve. Her favorite quote is, “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”, and her personal life mission is to help each person she meets along her path to what she would describe as her “best self” also reach their fullest potential.